- The Kingsmen are sounding great with their newest members. Good hearing some classic Kingsmen with “Saints Will Rise”.
- Second Half Quartet turned in a strong set with what will be the group’s final NQC set.
- Always good seeing one of my Southern Gospel heroes; Ed O’Neal. Glad the Dixie Melody Boys were still given a spot on this year’s program.
- Congrats on the sound crew for some great sound this year. At least that is what was heard with the webcast.
- “Place In The Choir” has got to be one of the worst songs ever written.
- Can I petition the NQC board to designate one night next year where artists can only sing to instruments; no tracks allowed. Surely you can set aside one night.
- Goodbye NQC 2018.
**Now to crown the best of the night:
Best single song performances (in order of appearance): (1) “The Church Triumphant” – Childress Family (2) “Watch And See” – Erwins (3) “I Know” – Kingsmen (4) “Saints Will Rise” – Kingsmen (**Favorite song performance of the evening) (5) “Going Home” – Second Half Quartet (6) “Boundless Love” – Second Half Quartet
Best Set of the Night: Kingsmen