- Lynda Randle was outstanding. She decided she would have musicians and even background singers (Nelons) join her on her set. It brought so much more than just singing to tracks.
- Joseph Habedank came on several artists later and decided on musicians as well. Connie Hopper joining him for “Sweet Hour Of Prayer” was one of the best moments of the night.
- The Erwins channeled a little Pentatonix on their acappella performance of “Give Us This Day”.
- The Nelons definitely won most stylish of the week.
- Ernie Haase and Signature Sound closed tonight with another strong set.
- One of the power half hour groups got around the one song rule by piecing three songs together. Clever but tacky.
**Now to crown the best of the night:
Best single song performances (in order of appearance): (1) “Give Us This Day” – Erwins (2) “Sweet Desert Rose” – Dixie Echoes (3) “More Than Enough” – Nelons (4) “I’m Going Through” – McKameys (5) “One Day At A Time” – Lynda Randle (6) “Small Town Someone” – Jeff and Sheri Easter (7) “Walk On” – Isaacs (8) “Sweet Hour Of Prayer” – Joseph Habedank with Connie Hopper (**Favorite song performance of the evening) (9) “When He Comes Down” – Hoppers (10) “Give Me Jesus” – Ernie Haase and Signature Sound
Best Set of the Night: Lynda Randle