This week’s SWOT analysis will take a look at the strengths and weaknesses of the Ball Brothers.
- The Ball Brothers has some of the tightest harmony of any group in Southern Gospel music.
- The group is young, which means they have plenty of years to keep providing great music.
- All four members of the group are now family. That should allow stability.
- The group’s youthfulness tends to lead them to record songs that may be a bit too far on the musical spectrum; alienating the Southern Gospel traditionalists.
- Even after touring with Ernie Haase and Signature Sound several years ago, it seems the Ball Brothers still aren’t on a lot of listener’s radar.
- Would be nice to see the Ball Brothers team up with some other younger groups in the industry for a tour. Allow audiences to see the bright future of Southern Gospel music.
- The Ball Brothers expanding their sound even more and abandoning the Southern Gospel market for the broader contemporary market.
- The future of Southern Gospel music as a whole affects all artists involved.
***NEXT SWOT ANALYSIS: Mylon Hayes Family***