- What a touching moment from 20-year-old pianist, Josh Townsend. He has suffered more in 20 years than most do in a lifetime.
- You’d be hard pressed to find a stronger male vocalist in any genre of music than that of Joseph Habedank. Wow, what a performance tonight!
- We need more live music at NQC. High Road left me gobsmacked late into the night with their performance of “Christ My Hope, My Glory”.
- The entire Daywind artist segment near the end of the night offered some strong moments.
- There was a song sung early in the night that stuck out because of how awful it was. A song about God being against the law. It was dreadful.
- There were once again sound issues at the beginning of the night that worked itself out as the night progressed.
**Now to crown the best of the night:
Best single song performances (in order of appearance): (1) “The Lord Will Make A Way Somehow” – Dixie Melody Boys (2) “Forgiven” – Ball Brothers (3) “My Hope Is In The Blood” – Perrys (4) “God’s Been Good” – Josh Townsend (5) “The Song Of Moses” – Hoppers (6) “Rolled Back Stone” – Greater Vision (7) “Here He Comes” – Joseph Habedank (8) “Beauty Of The Blood” – Joseph Habedank (9) “Never Forsaken” – Tribute Quartet (10) “When The Prodigal Comes Home” – Tribute Quartet (11) “Christ My Hope, My Glory” – High Road with Jason Crabb (*Best Individual Performance of the Night) (12) “Plain And Simple” – Wisecarvers
Best Set of the Night: Joseph Habedank.