This is week five in our nominating process to search for Southern Gospel’s greatest song. It is time to start listing the best Southern Gospel songs from the decade of the 2000’s. Be sure to only include songs from 2000-2009. I will have one final nominating round next week for the 2010’s.
Here are the rules.
- Every reader of this blog can participate
- During the nomination process, list as many songs you feel should be considered for the decade in question.
- Be sure the song chosen for consideration was introduced to Southern Gospel listeners for the decade in question.
- List all nominees for consideration in the comments section.
- During the older decades (60’s/70’s), it doesn’t matter the artist of the song, just the song itself.
I will start the process with a few songs for consideration for the decade of the 2000’s.
- “Four Days Late”
- “He Saw It All”
- “I Can Pray”
- “Safe Thus Far”
- “Your Cries Have Awoken The Master”
*Video Credit (hopesfan)