This is week three in our nominating process to search for Southern Gospel’s greatest song. We started with nominating the songs introduced in the 1960’s and last week the 1970’s. This week I will ask my readers to take a look at the songs introduced to Southern Gospel listener’s in the 1980’s
Here are the rules.
- Every reader of this blog can participate
- During the nomination process, list as many songs you feel should be considered for the decade in question.
- Be sure the song chosen for consideration was introduced to Southern Gospel listeners for the decade in question.
- List all nominees for consideration in the comments section.
- During the older decades (60’s/70’s), it doesn’t matter the artist of the song, just the song itself.
I will start the process with a few songs for consideration for the decade of the 1980’s.
- “God On The Mountain”
- “He’s Still Workin’ On Me”
- “Miracle In Me”
- “Step Into The Water”
- “When He Was On The Cross”