Starting with the next album review I will be changing my rating scale to a grading scale. After reading on-line reviews in several mainstream musical publications, I noticed the use of a grading scale. So instead of rating an album on a scale of 1 to 10 I will be using an A, B, C, D or F grading scale. I think this will allow the reader to see my overall thoughts on a specific album review better than an album always averaging somewhere between 7 and 8 on a rating scale.
Here are all the albums I have reviewed thus far in 2012 with the new grading scale.
- 01/05/12 – Hymns: A Classic Collection – Hoppers (B-)
- 01/12/12 – The Ones That Got Away – Greater Vision (B-)
- 01/19/12 – Together Again – Crabb Family (B)
- 01/26/12 – Real Man. Real Life. Real God. – John Berry (C-)
- 02/02/12 – Here We Are Again – Ernie Haase & Signature Sound (B+)
- 02/09/12 – Songs From The Heart – Triumphant Quartet (A-)
- 02/16/12 – Amen – Down East Boys (B)
- 02/22/12 – What The World Doesn’t Know – Soul’d Out Quartet (B)
- 03/12/12 – Sing Me A Song About Jesus – Doyle Lawson & Quicksilver (C+)
- 03/26/12 – Believe – Anchormen (A)
- 03/31/12 – Hymns – Guy Penrod (D+)